The innovative lift & slide system, to be used in spaces where intense climatic conditions require high standards of thermal insulation. It ideally meets the need for strong thermal insulation in sliding systems.
Ideal for large openings and also able to carry heavy glass, due to the advanced rolling mechanism which ensures a perfect and smooth rolling.
The robust and imposing construction offers security and prestige whereas the classic straight lines desing offers a fine sense of luxury and high aesthetics.
EUROPA 10000 Hybrid offers high thermal insulation with a low thermal conductivity factor.
EUROPA 10000 corner typology
The evolution in the EUROPA 10000 series, which offers the ability for a 90° corner construction without adding a corner column.
The special construction of the series offers open space along with an impressive, unhindered view.
Technical data summary
- Lift & slide thermal break system
- Additionally, certified for high thermal insulation Uf=4 (W/m²K) according to IFT Rosenheim certification
- Certified for air permeability, water tightness and wind resistance. Also, certified for thermal conductivity and sound reduction.
- High thermal insulation achieved with the use of 24mm polyamide between the drivers and 18mm between sashes and adjoining profile
- Sealing and waterproofing with sealant rubbers
- Double or triple glass between 14mm and 50mm thick
- Usage: Sliding, swinging frames, overlapping and corner structures with Thermal Break, with or without lift and slide mechanism, depending on choice.
- Stainless steel lamina or aluminium profile on drivers head for smooth sliding.
- Straight line design.
- 2 glass sashes (large & small) depends on the construction size.
- Also available with multilocking mechanism.
- Plastic cover (PVC) for drivers to insulate and protect them from water.
- Elastic block (EPDM) seals drivers of successive and in-wall systems.
- Option of 50mm (maximum) double or triple glass for better thermal and sound insulation.
- Rubber tubular gaskets (EPDM) provide absolute seal to the sashes.
- 2 levels of channeling of water (to the outer side of the frame), for better drainage of the driver.
- Can be combined with EUROPA 5500 Hybrid for complex structures.
- The EUROPA 10000 could create constructions of 90 degrees with no column in the middle in order to provide unobstructed view.
- In wall.
- Lift & Slide mechanism or conventional rollers.
- Single glass sash with fixed glass frame.
- Mixed constructions.
- QUALICOAT: Certification process of the electrostatic paint.
- EKANAL: Certificates for air permeability, water tightness and resistance to wind load.
- IFT Rosenheim: Factor of thermal conductivity for frame.
- A.U.TH.: Factor of thermal conductivity for window and Factor of sound insulation.
- Aluminium Alloy: AIMgSi-0.5 F22
- Hardness: 12 Webster
- Minimum coating thickness: 75μm
- Profile thickness: 1,7mm
- Tolerance according to: EN DIN 12020-02
- Factor of thermal conductivity for frame: Uf=4.0 W/(m2*K)
- Factor of sound insulation: Rw(C;Ctr)= 35(-1;-3) db
- Width of successive driver: 151,6mm (two sash)
- Width of glass sash: 63 x 103mm & 63χ90,5mm
- Glazing thickness: 20-34mm Polyamide width: 18-24mm
- Maximum sash dimensions for Lift & Slide System: 3,23m x 3,0m
- Maximum sash weight for Lift & Slide System: 400kg