The ideal solution for every type of sliding frame of small and large dimensions. It perfectly meets the strictest requirements offering high aesthetics with classic design, as well as robustness and absolute functionality with the use of the stainless rail for smooth scrolling.
Available in two types: straight and oval line with an incorporated handle.
Technical data summary
- Sliding system
- Certified for air permeability, water tightness and wind resistance
- Sealing provided with use of rubbers
- 2 different sashes (straight and oval, standard or with integrated handle)
- Single glass from 4mm thick or double up to 20mm
- Usage: All sliding doors and windows including successive in-wall systems
- Stainless steel lamina on drivers profile for smooth sliding.
- Straight and Curve line design.
- Optional with multilocking mechanism.
- Elastic block seals drivers of successive and in-wall systems.
- 20mm (maximum) double glass for better thermal and sound insulation.
- 2 options of glass sash at side of lock: simple or with handle shape for greater durability to stresses.
- Can be combined with EUROPA 500 for complex structures.
- Tubular, and plain drivers.
- In wall.
- Single glass sash.
- Mixed constructions.
- QUALICOAT: Certification process of the electrostatic paint.
- EKANAL: Certificates for air permeability, water tightness and resistance to wind load.
- Aluminium Alloy: AIMgSi-0.5 F22
- Hardness: 12 Webster
- Minimum coating thickness: 75μm
- Profile thickness: 1,2mm
- Tolerance according to: EN DIN 12020-02
- Width of successive driver: 81,4mm (two sash)
- Width of in-wall driver: 108,8mm(glass-insect screen-shutter sash)
- Width of small sash profile: 33 x 69,4mm
- Width of small sash profile: 33 x 78,9mm
- Glazing thickness: up to 21mm
- Maximum sash dimensions: 1,6m x 2,6m
- Maximum sash weight: 100kg