The innovative Hybrid Double Hung Tilt-in Window perfectly fits in limited spaces. It achieves high thermal insulation.
It is offered with a lift and slide mechanism, thus remaining at any position desired by the user. Also the EUROPA 3500 Hybrid System has special flap fittings, which allows the tilting process in both sashes.
Technical data summary
- Double hung system
- Certified for high level of thermal insulation Uf=3.5 W/m2K (according to IfT Rosenheim certification)
- Use of 27 mm polyamides at the side driver and lower frame. Between the leaf and the partition usage 24 mm polyamides
- Sealing provided with rubbers and brushes
- Leaves move upwards and downwards with special TORSO springs, which can equilibrate the weight of the leaf
- Double and triple glass between 19-22mm thick
- Usage: Tilt vertical sliding windows
- Special tilting mechanism of sashes for easy cleaning on both sides.
- Allows the automatic stabilization of leaves in any position selected by the user.
- Optional up to 22mm double glazing.
- System for places that require constant renewal and natural air circulation.
- Optional of transom mullion profiles for the sashes (vertical and horizontal).
- QUALICOAT: Certification process of the electrostatic paint.
- EKANAL: Certificates for air permeability, water tightness and resistance to wind load.
- IFT Rosenheim: Factor of thermal conductivity for frame
- Aluminium Alloy: AIMgSi-0.5 F22
- Hardness: 12 Webster
- Minimum coating thickness: 75μm
- Profile thickness: 1,3mm
- Tolerance according to: EN DIN 12020-02
- Factor of thermal conductivity for frame: Uf=3.5 W/(m2*K)
- Width of upper and side frame: 132mm x 68mm
- Width of lower frame: 132mm x 50mm
- Width of sash profile: 48mm x 63,5mm
- Glazing thickness: up to 22mm
- Polyamide width: 24mm – 27mm
- Maximum sash dimensions: 1800 x 900mm
- Maximum sash weight: 40kg